Looking to share a ride to the gathering.

hello to all!

 I live near Montreal, Quebec and I am looking to share a ride with
someone going to the Gathering.  I can drive to upstate New York or
Vermont and I will share gas with those who have a good car to drive
in.  My car is 13 years old and is in bad shape.  I myself have completed
1800 miles of the trail and promise to a good passenger!

Michael "Freedom" Gallo          " Look deeper into Yourself and Nature,
                                   then you will understand most things
                                   better."