AT-L patches

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who voted for a patch

                        BUT...

3 new patches have been added (2 patches that people e-mailed me designs
and one person who just e-mailed me a concept). If you'd like to submit an
entry, PLEASE e-mail me either a concept or a jpg/gif/tif/etc.. by this
Wednesday. Voting can take place after that I suppose (if everyone is
willing to go to my page again). :)

I think one or two people e-mailed me with problems getting onto the page -
the correct URL is http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven/patch.html
(don't forget the "l" on html!).

One other comment/question - alot of the designs use the AT logo - has
anyone found out if we're allowed to use it? Is it copyrighted?

Thanks!!!

Diana ^(raven)^ : http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven
gothcode2.5 : GoHu6GD$ TmoGl c[P](DBR)s4 PSaSt M3 Z!!Go
C6o a24- b64 H168 g5L w5 r7P h3 s10 k6 Rm SrNn N1292 LusDC
* Does killing time harm eternity? *