Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Gathering

> Date:          Sun, 6 Oct 1996 14:16:17 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          teach@inet.net
> To:            richards@acsworld.net
> Subject:       [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Gathering

> Here's a couple of questions:
>
> (1) Should all of us attending the gathering agree to meet at a certain
> time and place such as before x's slide show or something?
>
> (2) Should we bring a digital camera to take pictures and possibly put them
> on a web page?

Don't need a digital camera, just have Seattle FIlm Works do your
processing, for $3.95 (20exp) or $5.95 (36 exp) they will put your
pictures on a disk, allowing you to send them as an attachment.  They
will also let you have a small web page at their site to put the
picture up so al you have to do is give the people you want access a
password.  If you use their film (they give you 2 free rolls to try)
they can give you both slides and prints from the same roll.

Ijust started to use them and they are pretty good.  Also will give
you a fre program to view and edit your slides.

Rich Scanlon
"Popster"