Re: [AT-L] Favorite shelter

Robert J. Davis wrote:

> Okay everyone. How bout this? What's your favorite shelter and why. Or
> your favorite stretch of trail...?
>
> FelixSun 6th Oct. - Sorry Felix, don't think I can give a positive answer to
either! Could my favorite shelter be the one that had that great new
roof the night of such a fierce storm?  Was it the first one I was in
that didn't have any shelter mice (just a resident black rat snake)?
Was it the one the one the Chic-a-dees came into and woke me with a
morning serenad?  Or was it the one with such a beautiful sunrise or
sunset?  I'll disqualify myself - I don't know what my favarite was.

And I guess my favorite section of the A.T.  will fall under the same
lack of certainty.  For sure many sections of the trail wo8uld not be
finalist but each state I've hiked have presented sections of great
beauty.  I guess that I'm just not capable of being a judge!

It will be interesting to read the response of others that will pick
their favorites.

GOOD QUESTION.   -"tumbleweed"-