Re: [AT-L] Favorite shelter

I already wrote that the Grayson Highlands was my favorite stretch.  I have
to agree with Jim Lemire that a shelter is blessed by who is there.  So, I
think one of my favorites was the RPH sheter when Juniper took 11 of us to a
Pizza Hut.  We had a great time, but you should have seen all 11 of us hiking
"cripples" getting out of the van!  It was a sight.  Otherwise, the Molly
Denton shelter might possible rate as the nicest, but it was cold and very
rainy when I went through so I didn't enjoy any of it's nice features.  Gail