Re: [AT-L] Fall Hike In The GSMNP (Change in Direction)

> >2)     What about the Mt. Collins shelter?  What should we expect?

Wayne,
Mt. Collins is fine. Water not too far. The only thing I see re: your
plans is that you won't have too many panormas. you'll be in the woods. I
like the ridge my ownself. Kephart S. is great. I'd also recommend
Bradley's view (between Icewater and Pecks) I realize these are high
traffic areas and just about opposite of your already made plans, but
just a suggsetion.

Felix