Fall Hike In The GSMNP (Change in Direction)

I've been having problems with my online service.  They keep droping all my
outgoing mail.  I don't know if this post made it to the AT-L or not, so
I'm reposting.  Ryan and I need some feedback on our new hiking plans from
those with experence in this area of the GSMNP.
Thanks,
Wayne & Ryan Brown