Re: Hiking the Appalachian Trail-old Rodale Press Editions

I happened upon a great little bookstore that helped me locate a
collectible, out-of-print book.

The name of the bookstore is Four Seasons Books, and it is in Sheperdstown,
West Virginia.

The store is evidently tied in to an online locator system.  From the time I
stepped into the store until the time we found the book I was looking for
took about 10 minutes.  And I had been searching semi-actively the last
seven years.

Also, I did recently see the second volume of this set in a bookstore in
Bangor, Maine.  That bookstore is Lippincott Books.  The phone number is
207-942-4398.  Good luck

Lynn