Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Sealers of all sorts

> Date:          Thu, 3 Oct 1996 23:49:44 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          TEMPLER7277@uni.edu
> To:            richards@acsworld.net
> Subject:       [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Sealers of all sorts

> When I have used snow-seal I turn the oven on low and "cook" my boots until they are good and
> warm.  The snow seal just melts right in.  Like putting on hot butter.  Keep a good watch on the
> boots though, they heat up fast.
>
> One Step

That's a little rough onm good leather boot, just heat the Snoseal
til it is a liquid ( double boiler or direct heat works well)  Then
just paint on the liquid.  Really gets in those norwegian  welts.
Best to do with a clean boot.

Rich

As yet unnamed AT Hiker