Re: Sealers of all sorts

:) Well, as I've said I've used it for 4 years, and in that time I've
never been attacked by any bears :) (Although, I must admit I've never
hiked near any bears...) I wanted to add that this stuff seems to last
a while, longer than 10 days like one person said sno-seal lasts. I
usually apply it once or twice a years, and it works great.

					-Martha Montague
					 ME -> GA '98