Thanks guys... :)

Thanks a lot to everyone who wrote (and there were a *lot* of you! :) )
giving me advice for using my dehydrator.  It all came in handy, and since
posting the original letter I've tried drying tomatoes (I learned not to use
beefsteak tomatoes -- they take too darn long!! ;) ), and my first batch of
apples turned out really nice and so I went out and got two big clear
plastic garbage bags full of apples which I'm now in the middle of doing.
Yay! This is easier than I thought....  now I just need more trays!

Thanks again and happy trails,
Cindi (the dehydrator queen) :)