Re: Grayson

My husband hiked about 90 miles in that area a week or two ago.... I asked
him and being a man of very few words he said "Nothing out of the
ordinary"....  <G>  This can be interpreted that there is no storm damage as
reported north of there....

Not much help I know....but at least you know that you won't be climbing
over hundreds of trees!

Nan/Bob