Patch

I got one entry (finally!) from John "Bear-thing" Griffith. It will be
on the page in a few minutes. If you have a design, please send it to
me. If you have an idea and don't know how/don't have technology to do
it, please contact me and maybe we can work something out.

again, the url for viewing potential patches is
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven/patch.html

(i'll be out of town for a few days, so if you have questions/comments
you won't get a response until at least Monday).

--
Diana ^(raven)^ : http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven
gothcode2.5 : GoHu6GD$ TmoGl c[P](DBR)s4 PSaSt M3 Z!!Go