Hello

I just joined the list and am writing this to introduce myself as recommended
by the listowner.  I am 47 and living in North Eastern New Jersey.  I have been
backpacking since I joined the BSA at age 11.  Have always wanted to do the
AT but never allowed myself the indulgence of the time.  I have covered the
trail from the Delaware to the Hudson (some sections countless times).  Most
of my outings these days are weekends with my 15 year old daughter when her
social calendar permits.  Her trail name is "How Much Further".  I don't have
one.  I guess I haven't gotten anyone angry enough at me to give me one VBG.
I am looking forward to this list.
Happy Trails,
Rich
lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu