Re:Dried meat.....variety???

Hi All!

        I haven't had a chance to try drying this meat yet, but I was at a
party a couple of weeks ago and a fellow from Taiwan brought in two types of
dried squid for us to try. Both types were eaten dry. The first appeared to
be shredded and had a slight sweet fish taste to it and was very good. The
second was pressed into flat paper thin sheets of about six inches width and
had a diamond pattern pessed into the meat. It also had a honey coating to it
and was extremely good!  Just a thought for a little trail variety.

Norm