Re: [AT-L] [AT-L] Advice for newbie?

this particular message is bringing back memories.....
having hiked in virginia and maine with a buddy in tow, i advise
anyone to do the same. its fun!
first, you have to like your friend and he/she has to like you.
second, carry a lot of food. not much fancy gear.
third, have loose schedules. make them up as you go along.
and be prepared for disaster.
last, enjoy everything you do.

--christeena

--