Re: [AT-L] Re: Pack weight

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996 ILFltlndr@aol.com wrote:

> Incidently.....how much do you think that at-l patch is gonna weigh??  :-))
>
> ALice
> IL Fltlndr

The weight of the brother(and sister)hood that this patch will inspire
and enable, will be immesurable, I'm sure.  Besides, the sheer joy of
meeting and recognizing someone from this list on the trail will make
your pack feel weightless anyway!
:-)
jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany -                 Telecommunications Department-
Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies                  "IP Slave"

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."