Re: [AT-L] [AT-L] Advice for newbie?

Kristin -
Welcome to the zoo.  I think you'll find that this is a hiker-friendly
list where the only stupid questions are those that aren't asked,
where all opinions are at least respected (although not necessarily
agreed with) and where the only rules are "hike your own hike"
and "respect others right to hike theirs."  Seems to work for us.

What part of the AT are you thinking of doing?

Walk softly,
Jim