Re: [AT-L] Re: va shuttle/parking

Mike -
I was under the impression that Levi had closed down - but I
could be wrong.  We haven't been back to that section since 92
although we'd like to do some more hiking there.  If he's still
open to thruhikers, its a super place to stop - not fancy, but
friendly.  And lots of character(s).

Walk softly,
Jim