RE: [AT-L] Stoves

I switched from a Whisperlite to a Peak 1 when I had nothing but trouble
from the Whisperlite.  It carboned up constantly, was very sensitive to fuel
freshness and I had it apart cleaning it more than I cooked with it.  I've
been very pleased with the Peak 1 and will carry the extra weight for the
assurance that it will fire up when needed.

Happy Trails, wish I was on one <F>

Gweneeth
I tried to start this thread a week ago, but was having server trouble. i
apologize if it started and ran out without me knowing it, but...
I have an old Peak1. I'm thinking about a new MSR Whisperlite. How bout
some feedback.

Felix