Hiking the Appalachian Trail-old Rodale Press Editions

I still have my two volume editon of "Hiking the Appalachian Trail"
published by Rodale Press in the 70's. From what I've heard, this is out of
print. I was wondering if anyone on the AT-L list was one of the
thru-hiker-authors included in these volumes? Of course famous hikers such
as Earl Shaffer, Ed Garvey, Dorothy Laker, Grandma Gatewood and others are
included in the books, but other less famous people are too. Are you out there?

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com