Re: [AT-L] Total Lunar Eclipse Thursday night

Robert J. Davis wrote:

> Jason Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Margaret,
> >
> > Thanks for the info on the eclipse.  It is sure to be a good one.
> > Looks like I'll be heading to the mountains tonight!!
> >
> > Jason
>
> Approx. what time is the eclipse? And what can we do about these clouds?

	Here's the lowdown on the eclipse.  (I'm taking an astronomy class at Wayne
State)...

	It starts at 8:15 p.m. but doesn't actually peak and "show its stuff" 'til 10:20
p.m., so that's probably the best time to go out and see the red moon...unless it's
cloudy as heck which it will probably be here in Detroit tonight.  :-(

Kurt