Re: Sleeping-bag-down-fill-rating-stuff....

>	I recently bought some polarfleece material (they had some for
>$5/yd at our local Wal-Mart) & will use it as a liner for subsequent
>cold-weather trips.

Hi Pat!
        Have you used your polarfleece liner since?  Does it work as well as
it sounds?  Just curious as I went out to WalMart a couple of weeks ago and
bought some fleece as well.  Haven't gotten around to finding a zipper yet -
going to get one long enough so I can unzip the entire liner if I want and
use it for a blanket instead...you never can tell with the weather out
there! :)  ttyl...

Take care,
Cindi
Ga -> Me '97