RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Total Lunar Eclipse Thursday night

Hi, Margaret, from Trekker Ed. Atlanta might have clouds tonight....might
see if we can watch from top of Kennesaw Mtn. Thanks for the word.

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
"If it is to be, it is up to me"
770.518.5351