Off Tpoic - climbing slide show

hey

I just found out that Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus, NJ (my gear alma matter)
will be hosting 2 slide shows by world renowned climbers

Todd Skinner is one of the most prolific climbers alive today and may be
the single most important person in climbing over the last 20 years or so
He will be speaking On Oct. 8 at 7:30

Jeff Lowe is one of the world's premier alpinists (ever hear of Lowe
packs - yup that's him).  He will be speaking and showing slides on Nov
7th, also at 7:30

I mention these to the list because even though it is off the immediate
topic for most people, these slide shows will probably be fantastic
(these people have been to the highest parts of the planet).

Call 201-261-5000 for more info

Please send flames privately.
-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany -                 Telecommunications Department-
Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies                  "IP Slave"

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."