Re: [AT-L] Sticks and ankles

I really seem to notice a difference when going up or down. Especially
downhill - I did one trail on Sunday that was insane - 45 degree angle
downhill for at *least* .3 mile - maybe more and no switchbacks and rocky
terrain. If I didn't have my Lekis I would have been eating trail. :)

Diana ^(raven)^
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Robert J. Davis wrote:

> Gotta question from an old thread: Exactly how do walking sticks/ski
> poles help with ankles and knees? I don't put that much weight on my
> sticks...(But, I got bad knees and ankles)
>

> Felix

Follow-Ups: References: