Re: [AT-L] new toy!

Two questions:  my first is a real newbie question, so I appoligize, but
is there an official halfway point of the AT?  Does it change according
to the minor variations every year, or is it more of just a general concept?

The second relates to Needles new toy (GEAR!!)
On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, E. George Oeser wrote:

> It is one of the new APS cameras which means that it offers three
> different photo formats, very simple, no, let me rephrase that, *VERY
> SIMPLE* film loading, and the ability to encode the date and time the

I have been wondering about those - can you use regular film in those or
does it have to be special (what about if you just want to take regular
pictures, can you use regular film then?) I assume it requires special
processing, too - do you have to send it out to a lab for that.

I guess that was more than 2 questions.

-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany -                 Telecommunications Department-
Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies                  "IP Slave"

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."

Follow-Ups: References: