Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: horses on the trail

In a message dated 96-09-19 18:08:52 EDT, MaggieHikr@aol.com writes:

<< I, too own a horse, but ride only on forest service roads, etc.  not
hiking
 trails.  I hate stepping over piles  ;-}

 Margaret

I'm glad to see I'm not alone in loving the "destructor of trails".  Since my
horse is only 5 months old I haven't destroyed any trails yet.  Even if I
could, I wouldn't take the horse anywhere but horse trails.  they have their
place just like bikes and snowmobiles.  I don't like hiking on a horse trail
one bit!!

Alice