Re: Flames

I'd like to apologize to the group.  It seems like I started this whole
flaming thing by getting on someone who was getting on someone else.
Although it's no excuse, I just can't stand when someone publicly
ridicules/condemns someone and commits the same heinous act while doing the
condemning.

I should have taken it to private e-mail and for that, I apologize.

UNION -- YES!
MEMBER PHILADELPHIA FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
LOCAL 3 -- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
University of Pennsylvania?    YUCK!