Re: Gathering

>What if they ask you on the SAT
>"If two thru-hikers start out at the same time, one from Georgia, one
>from Maine, at what point will...."

This comment inspires me to recount one of my favorite anecdotes:

I only met 1 hiker who had hiked straight from Katahdin during my 11-week
hike from Springer.  I left Springer on June 2.  He left Katahdin on June
1.  We met at Pen-Mar State Park, on the Mason-Dixon Line.  I thought
that was pretty cool.

|Dan Grossman       danieljg@rice.edu     "My opinions are always my own|
|6360 S. Main       Sid Room 602	     and are never shared by as |
|Houston, TX 77005  (713) 630-8678           many people as I wish."    |
|http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~danieljg      GA->PA 96, PA->ME 97         |