RE: [AT-L] Flames

I have to agree with AT & Spoke. I have found this group representing a wide
variety of people/hikers/trekkers(like myself). A point of view is still
personal; sometimes serious, sometimes satirical, sometimes profound.
Expression, whether literary or vocal, is shared to allow others to
understand, or try to understand, what is felt or thought by the one
expressing that point. What it comes down to is that we all trek around on
this earth, whether together or separately, sooner-or-later, we're going to
bump into each other. Make a good first impression, or in more youthful
term....be excellent to each other, and party on.

Trekker Ed (trekkered@aol.com or elavine@gridnet.com)

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
"If it is to be, it is up to me"
770.518.5351