scouts

>Christina S. Young wrote:
>>
>> first, i am impressed that girl scouts are going outside. when i was
>> a girl scout
>
>Shouldn't this thread be in rec.scouting or rec.camping or SOMEWHERE
>ELSE??? Seems to me to be off topic and a waste of bandwidth.
>..yes, I know this list is not moderated.

What has always amazed me is that the people who complain about off topic
and a waste of bandwidth commit the same act as the perpetrator when they
post their complaint for all to see.

Seems like an oxyMORON to me.  :^)

UNION -- YES!
MEMBER PHILADELPHIA FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
LOCAL 3 -- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS
University of Pennsylvania?    YUCK!