Re: [AT-L] Re: lost hiker in SNP

>  > Did anyone see him go into the park?  Maybe he never got there and is a
>  > victum of foul play?
>   >>

> I'd bet my parka that he's suicided...people seem drawn to the nat'l parks
> for those reasons all the time.....even before the "Thelma and Louise" batch
> that we get now.....

I asked a ranger this weekend - they still haven't found him. He said he
saw an article in the Washington Post about the FBI/CIA is looking for
him, too now. When I told him about the fake his own death sceme, he
smiled and said, "maybe, but we still gotta look for him"

--
Diana ^(raven)^ : http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven
gothcode2.5 : GoHu6GD$ TmoGl c[P](DBR)s4 PSaSt M3 Z!!Go