Lost SNP hiker

> >Interestingly, a few thru-hikers think that he either committed suicide
 > >(what I think) or that it's a scam and that he's not even in the park
 > >and he is doing it to get attention. A bit far fetched, I think. :)

The Washington Post finally broke silence on this matter and today says the
FBI is looking into the fact that he failed a couple of polygraph tests (he
was all set to go to Greece with the Foreign Service).  They hint at
espionage.  So he might have committed suicide, or might be alive & well
somewhere!  Then again, he could have met with an accident in the park.

Marty Manzano