Introduction!

Hi everyone! My name is Michael Lehrman and I am currently attending Indiana
University of PA. While browsing the web, I saw this mailing list posted under
one of the web pages. I am currently planning on a thru-hike starting next year
after I graduate from undergrad, and before I head off to graduate school. I am
hoping to get some good tips, and info through this mailing list. As per my
experience, I just started backpacking last year and have been hooked ever
since. I have packed the Grand Canyon, Glacier Ntl. Park, and a few other
trails near my homestead; however, nothing longer than 7 days. Well, I won't
bore you any longer, so it was nice to meet everyone, and happy hiking! Later,
mikey
						Michael Lehrman
						xbhf@grove.iup.edu