Re: patches

tfort wrote:

>Any color will do.  Purple's nice.  Why limit yourself to a color?  How
>'bout a pattern?  Plaid, or, poka-dots, maybe?  You ladies might even go
>for lace?  I suspect if you see anyone with a ribbon tied to their tents
>&/or straps, You will wonder.

Hot pink is nice, too, but I like this pattern idea. Perhaps an ugly golf
pants type of plaid??? Hey, we could have a contest even...

I hope I can make it to the Gathering, but I'm soon going to be occupied
with moving -- heehee, goodbye Illinois cornfields, hello Rocky Mtns. <VBG>

--
Mark Tabb
mtabb@motion.ai.uiuc.edu