Re: [AT-L] Help me pack for my first longish solo trip

Jim,

Thanks for your reply.  I was hoping to hear from you, since I knew that you
hiked in that area alot.  I'll think about you comments on spare stuff.
Unfortunately, I think I let my spreadsheet get too complicated... I was
only planning to bring the items with a "y" next to them!  So, for example,
I was leaving the wind pants at home and only planning to take the long
gaiters.  Clothes wise, I was going to bring shorts, t-shirt, mid-weight
long johns, a fleece top, a rain parka, and rain pants.

One question: would you take the wind pants instead of the rain pants?  My
impression was that it can get pretty cold this time of year on rainy days.

Thanks again for your comments!

-- Jim Mayer