Gear Weenie Paramus updates

I tool one more wistful trip up NJ Route 17 this afternoon to bid a fond
farewell to the gear stores, my unoficial home away from school.

Deals I saw:  Ramsey Outdoor (201-261-5000) has a handful of salesman
samples of Sierra Designs sleeping bags really cheap, $50-$100 bucks off
regular price.  All synthetic, most around 20 degrees, some colder
(actually they were all room temp at the time ;-)

Campmor retail store (1-800-CAMPMOR for the catalog, they can connect you
to the retail store and save you the cost of the call!) has a bunch of
great deals on boots!  I picked up a pair of One Sport lightweight
leather hikers for $40, Sundowners pretty cheap too, as well as some very
heavy ones by Vasque and Merril and many more.

your gear weenie,
jeff
(BTW, does anybody know about gear stores in Chicago, or climbing gyms
also, thanks)

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany -                 Telecommunications Department-
Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies                  "IP Slave"

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."