Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Patches?

Diana wrote:

> > <<  I was wondering if anyone might be interested in having at-l
> >  patches made? >>
>
> i would get one. but what would they look like?
> (i can just picture a wee computer on a patch surrounded by trails and
> mountains.)  :) hehe

Sounds good to me! I'm not much of an artist, but with all the talented
people on this list I'm sure some one out there could come up with a
good design. If we got several designs maybe we could put the all up on
the web somewhere and vote?
E. George Oeser (aka Needles)

Follow-Ups: References: