Cost of patches

My search and rescue team in in the process of ordering team patches, so
I've looked at some patch prices lately.  A 3 1/2" diameter patch could run
as little as $1.00 per patch if you had an order of 100+ patches.  The
per-patch rate drops dramatically if you're ordering 100 or more of the same
patch.  We were initially going to order 50 for around $80 total until we
checked the rate card and found that we could order 100 for $10-12 more than
the cost of 50.

Jim Greenway
(gotta keep these Jims straight)