Re: [AT-L] Patches?

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996, Charles W Davidson wrote:

> 	AT-L patch....Great idea..
> Hey how about us class of "97" people wearing some sort of ID ?   How
> about a patch/namecard with 97 or the propper year for your thru hike.
> This would make it easy to find hikers you have met in any particular
> year.

I thought this would signify an AT-L member. Only a few of us would be
'97'ers. I will be on this list as long as it's around but will probably
thru-hike.

			Milt Webb, IQ Software Corp.

If you have eight hours to cut down a tree, it is best to spend six hours
sharpening your axe and then two hours cutting down the tree.
-- anonymous, on the benefits of having good tools