Re: [AT-L] Work Trip this Weekend in SNP

You wrote:

> Not only were
> there SAFETY lapses, but the Washington Post put a picture of one of our club
> members on page one of the Metro Section showing how NOT to saw up a tree
> with a chainsaw:

Saw picture.  Worried about it, how it happened, and the message it sent.  CT and Geo
Walters sure were not letting any of us on the northern end work w/o required safety
equipment. Rightly so.

Glad you got the message out on how to.

Dave

PS -- BTW we cleared 40+ downed trees in the two miles north of Jenkins Gap.