Re: [AT-L] Patches?

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996, E. George Oeser wrote:

> on the list, to meet each other as well. So this got me thinking, what
> if we had some sort of identifying mark so that we could spot each
> other?

Well, I guess a tatoo would be out of the question (what do you say, Bald
Eagle?) but given that, a patch would be a good idea.  I'd put it on my pack!
-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany -                 Telecommunications Department-
Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies                  "IP Slave"

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."

Follow-Ups: References: