Patches?

Ok, this is a completely off the wall idea, and it may not even be
feasible, but here goes. A little while back there was a lot of talk
about people from the list meetign each other at the gathering, and a
week or so ago someone metioned to me how nice it was going to be for
all the people who are going to be thru-hiking next year, who are also
on the list, to meet each other as well. So this got me thinking, what
if we had some sort of identifying mark so that we could spot each
other?
I have no idea what the cost would be, and I don't know if we could even
get them made with as small of a run as we would probably be talking
about, but I was wondering if anyone might be interested in having at-l
patches made? I know several newsgroups have gotten together and printed
up t-shirts so I figure if there was any interest we might be able to
pull this off. What does everyone think?

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)
synergy@nc5.infi.net