Re: [AT-L] Fleece...

In a message dated 96-09-12 13:45:18 EDT, peck@glen-net.ca (B&KP) writes:

<< Has anyone here tried out Polartec 100, 200 and 300?  >>

I LOVE my Polartec zip-up jacket!!  I can't recall the weight classification.
 I used to carry a hooded sweatshirt before I broke down and bought the
Polartec jacket from REI.  It also is hooded.  It is so cozy, and I also use
mine for a pillow at night unless I am wearing it.  I often wrap it around my
clothes stuff sack on the outside (with my clothes on the inside) to make a
nice pillow.

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com