RE: [AT-L] Re: Hiking pole holes

Of course, one could carry a tube of spackling or putty to fill each pole
hole. This discussion is getting more stupid with each reply.

Why can't we move to a more logical topic, such as, "The Fall Leaves are
Changing Soon".

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
"If it is to be, it is up to me"
770.518.5351