Thanks!!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu and
her friend for coming out on short notice to help me clear my trail section
in Shenandoah National Park.  One my messages was spotted in the mailing
list.  The help was greatly appreciated!!

Hey folks, if you hike the trails, there's responsibility that comes with
USE.  Most of the trails you folks hike are maintained by volunteers like
me, supported by people like raven.  In fact, ALL the AT is maintained by
volunteers.  It's only due to the efforts of volunteers that TRAIL USAGE
FEES have been held off for so long.

If you hike the trail, but haven't had an opportunity to contribute, now is
a golden time to pay back the mountains for everything they've given to you.
If you want to help PATC in the "Great Fran Cleanup", please send me a
return email and request to be added to our list of helpers.

Andy
PATC Webmaster
http://io.datasys.swri.edu/PATC/patc.html