Re: [AT-L] Slippery Therma-Rest...fix?

>I'm trying to figure out a way to make my Thermarest tacky so my sleeping
>bag and I don't constantly slip off it during the night.  The new ones are
>covered with that Staytek stuff that reduces slipping.  Mine doesn't have
>that.  I am thinking everything from velcro dots to non-skid tape. Anyone
>ever done this?

I hear that there is a spray that you can put on your Thermarest to make it
less slippery. I think there is something else called spider web or
something - I'm not sure how it works or what it looks like, tho. (i've got
the newer thermarest that isn't slippery.)

Diana ^(raven)^ : http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven
gothcode2.5 : GoHu6GD$ TmoGl c[P](DBR)s4 PSaSt M3 Z!!Go
C6o a24- b64 H168 g5L w5 r7P h3 s10 k6 Rm SrNn N1292 LusDC
* No woman should imitate men;  men are not worth it. *