Re: [AT-L] Tent Stuffing.

>I read this once in a manufacturer's tent care pamphlet : While on the
>trail I should "stuff" my tent in its stuffsack; as oppose to neatly
>folding it.  Do anyone of you do this?

Yes: it's easier, and stuffing eliminates the chances of creating creases
in the fabric which can wear down and eventually leak. :P

Diana ^(raven)^ : http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven
gothcode2.5 : GoHu6GD$ TmoGl c[P](DBR)s4 PSaSt M3 Z!!Go
C6o a24- b64 H168 g5L w5 r7P h3 s10 k6 Rm SrNn N1292 LusDC
* No woman should imitate men;  men are not worth it. *