Re: [AT-L] Tent Stuffing.

At 04:08 PM 9/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I read this once in a manufacturer's tent care pamphlet : While on the
>trail I should "stuff" my tent in its stuffsack; as oppose to neatly
>folding it.  Do anyone of you do this?
>
>thanks,
>
>t.
>
>--
>

>Tom Fort
>tfort@teclink.net

Tom,

Yep, I stuffed mine.  Worked fine - no wear and tear this way.

Mark
Mark and Janet Holmes
Full Moon and Celestial Spirit (Ga-Me '95)
Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers
VA 16
Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
AT Hiker stopping point in the Grayson Highlands!
540-677-3313 or 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
email - mholmes@netva.com